* Fully insured * Enhanced DBS Police Check *
High Quality Care for your furry felines in the comfort of their own home. From as little as £10 per visit.
We provide a friendly, caring and professional service for owners who know that their cats would prefer to ‘stay at home’ whilst their humans are away. It’s a well known fact that cats are territorial animals and removing them to a cattery can be extremely stressful.
We offer a ‘drop in’ visit for a minimum of forty minutes (up to an hour) where we will:
- Check the wellbeing of your pet – particularly if they have any pre-existing conditions.
- Wash all bowls and replace food and fresh water and/or cat milk as per your instructions.
- Clean out litter trays and top up with fresh litter.
- Clean all floor areas around cat bowls and litter trays.
- Provide play/brushing/fuss – whichever your cat prefers.
- Administer tablet medication where requested.
- Photo/video updates and text messages sent via WhatsApp for every visit.
- For no extra cost we will: water indoor and outdoor plants, collect post and take bins/recycling boxes out and bring them in again.
- At each visit we will check your home is safe and secure.
- House keys are stored in a locked keysafe between visits.
One daily visit: £10.00
Two daily visits: £20.00
Please click the link below for client reviews:
* * * * *
Who we are
Liz Nelms has been owned by cats for almost forty years and currently has four of her own furry felines in her care, two males and two females. Her eldest male cat suffers from hyperthyroidism, so she is well used to finding ways of getting his daily tablet inside him. He’s a tuxedo cat and he likes to talk, he has a lovely nature. In April 2018, Liz took in 9 year old OllieBob, a long haired ginger tabby (pictured above) whose owners moved into rented accommodation and could no longer keep him. He is settling in well considering he’d lived with his previous owners for eight years. Her two females are silver tabbies, one is 15 and one is 5, Liz has had both girls since kittens, and the youngest is a very spoilt princess!
Liz with her youngest cat, Miss Molly Moo.
Liz provides high quality cat care to all her furry clients, starting with a free initial consultation with you, to discuss your pet’s needs in detail.
Other small animals including hens can be cared for too.
Liz has a clear, enhanced DBS police check. Areas covered are Northwich, Winsford and Middlewich.
To make an enquiry please use the form below or phone Liz directly
on 07553 540898.